Thursday, February 17, 2022

Thanks With Amazing Silhouettes

 


I like inking this Amazing Silhouettes stamp. I inked it up first in Pale Papaya ink and then used sponge daubers to add Mint Macaron and Fresh Freesia inks before stamping in on the panel of whiet card stock. I then cut a piece of Fresh Freesia card stock and embossed it with the Hive 3D folder before adding to the white base. I took half of a Heart & Home doily and flipped it over to the white side before blending Pale Papaya ink on with my blending brush. I tucked it in the side before adhering the white panel. I cut the two thanks with both Mint Macaron and Pale Papaya card stock from the Amazing Thanks dies. I finished with some Genial Gems.
I hope your day is colorful!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Amazing Silhouettes
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, and Mint Macaron
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Basic White and Mint Macaron
Amazing Thanks dies, Heart & Home doily, blending brush, sponge daubers, Genial gems, Hive 3D embossing folder 


No comments:

Post a Comment