Thursday, February 3, 2022

Breathe On The Oceanfront

 


I love the new Oceanfront set in the spring catty and I combined it with some elements of the On The Horizon bundle today. I stamped all on a piece of white card stock which I then layered on a white base for a white on white clean and simple look. I stamped the top sky from Oceanfront set in Mango Melody ink and the ocean in Coastal Cabana ink. I then stamped the sand in Sahara Sand ink along with the speckle stamp. I then stamped the sea grass in Easrly Espresso ink from the same set and the birds from the Sailing Home set. I stamped the sentiment from On The Horizon set in Early Espresso on white card stock and hand snipped it out. I then cut two white fences out with the Horizon dies. Love the view/scene I created. It reminds on a place on Sanibel Island we visit every year!
Hope you have a relaxing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Oceanfront, On The Horizon, and Saling Home
Ink: Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, and Sahara Sand 
Paper: Basic White
Horizon dies



No comments:

Post a Comment