Wednesday, February 23, 2022

PP579 Sweet Bunny

 





I am playing along with Ann's clean and simple theme challnge today with Wild Life over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I have a sweet bunny for you today from the Easter Friends set. I stamped him in Gray Granite ink on the white Tailor Made Tag die. I then colored his checks with a light Pale Papaya Stampin Blend marker and outlined him with a light Pool Party one. I tied some retired Blushing Bride twine on the top of the tag. I layered the tag on a strip of the Simply Marbleous DSP and a piece of Blushing Bride card stock embossed with the Ornate Floral embossing folder. Then all was layered on a white base. I decided not to add a sentiment to the front so can use for several occasions but want to add a little flower in his hand. I punched the flower from a retired small flower punch in Blushing Bride card stock and the middle punched with a hole punch in So Saffron card stock. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Easter Friends
Ink: Gray Granite
Stampin Blends Markers: Pool Party and Pale Papaya 
Paper: Basic White, Blushing Bride, Simply Marbleous DSP
Tailor Made Tags dies, Ornate Florla 3D folder, Blushing Bride twine-retired, flower punch-retired, hold punch

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful and sweet, Windy! I love the texture and the subtle water coloring. It's a perfect card for so many occasions. Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The blue aura around the bunny sweetens him even further. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, this little bunny is so sweet! She looks great on the soft pink background and I like the dry embossed texture. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute...perfectly adorable and perfect for our challenge. just love this little bun-bun! So happy you shared it with us at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Windy! Love the soft colors and pop of texture. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for blogging to share this great blog for me to find out.
    Hilo online

    ReplyDelete