Friday, February 4, 2022

Relax On The Horizon

 


Wow, this designer paper called New Horizons is the bomb! I took just a small cut of it for my scene here and it turned out beautiful thanks to the paper. I stamped the sea grass on the DSP in Gray Granite and then the sentiment all from the On The Horizon set in Soft Suede ink. I then stamped the wood image in Gray Granite ink on white card stock and cut my fence from it with the Horizon dies.  I also cut a piece of grass from the other side of this DSP to add in front of the fence with same dies. I finished the image off with some pebble enamel shapes. I layered this on a piece of Evening Evergreen card stock embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder then added to the white base. 
Simply beautiful and peaceful!
Have a wpeaceful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Horizon
Ink: Soft Suede, Gray Granite 
Paper: Basic White, New Horizon DSP, Evening Evergreen
Horizons dies, pebble enamel shapes, Tasteful Textile embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. It is simple, but elegant. Thank you for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete