Monday, February 7, 2022

PP577 Sweet Talkin' Valentine

 



Here is the last Valentine I needed to make and great timing for Laurie's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com It is going out in the mail today to my mom!  I grabbed a white base and added a piece of Highland Heather card stock and a fun piece of Sweet Talk DSP for my background. I cut a white Scalloped Contours rectangel die and stamped the sentiment in Real Red ink and the X and O in Highland Heather ink from the Sweet Conversations set. I then stamped the Luv U heart in Real Red ink on a piece of Blushing Bride card stock and cut it out with the Sweet Hearts dies along with the Highland Heather envelope and Real Red hearts. 
Hope you have a sweet Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sweet Conversations
Ink: Real Red, Highland Heather
Paper: Sweet Talk DSP, Basic White, Highland Heather, Blushing Bride and Real Red
Sweet Hearts dies, Scalloped Contours dies
  

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your mom will love this card Windy! It's really cute and perfect for our theme at The Paper Players this week. Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the "funnest" papers, aren't they? Sweet for sure and perfect for a Valentine greeting! Thanks for playing with our Paper Players challenge this week with this fun card!

    ReplyDelete