Thursday, February 24, 2022

Thinking Of Tulip Fields

 


I just had to make a card like in the spring catty page 14 with the Tulip Fields bundle for my first class card for March card classes. I used a Petal Pink base and then cut a piece of white card stock 3 1/2" by 5 1/2". I stamped on the white card stock first with the tulips in Petal Pink ink from the Tulip Fields set then added the rows of Highland Heather and Daffodil Delight. I then belnded on Balmy Blue ink with my blending brush at the top. I stamped a few clouds in that same color ink. On another piece of white card stock, I stamped the windmill in Early Espresso ink and the tree in Pear Pizzazz ink and cut them with the matching dies called Windmill Fields dies. I also stamped the small tree gathering to the right side of the windmill in Pear ink. 
I then stamped the sentiment from Beauty of Friendhsip on a Petal Pink label die cut with the Potted Succulent dies. 
Hope you have a awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Tulip Fields, Beauty of Friendship
Ink: Early Espresso, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight, and Petal Pink.
Paper: Basic White, Petal Pink
POtted Succulent dies, Windmill Field dies, blending brush

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I love these beautiful rows of flowers - great colors! ♥

    ReplyDelete