Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Old Florida Style Drive By

 


I was going for an old Florida snapshot feel with my card today! I stamped the car from Driving By set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and cut it out by hand after coloring it with my Stampin Blends markers in Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate and Basic Black. I then cut a piece of Baisc White card stock and stamped the trees from Paradise Palms set in Soft Suede and Granny Apple Green inks. I stamped the sun in Mango Melody ink and the sand in Sahara Sand ink. I then added some water with my Pool Party Stampin Blends marker above the sand but it is faint in the photo. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Polished Pink ink and punched it out with the Double Oval punch. I added these to the background of Crumb Cake card stock embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder and Polished Pink base. I finished it off with the Polished Pink gems on the oval. 
Hope you have a wonderful sunny day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Driving By and Paradise Palms
Ink: Polished Pink, Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Pool Party
Tastful Textile embossing folder, In color gems-Polished Pink, Double Oval punch 

1 comment: