Friday, February 18, 2022

Thanks From The Depths

 


I do love jellyfish...actually most sea creatures! But I love the ocean, beach, boats, etc! Using this Seas The Day bunle makes me so happy! I wanted to grab some Soft Sea Foam because I never use this color and it is really perfect for any ocean scene. I have a Soft Sea Foam base plus a top piece cut with the Sea dies. Underneath or between the two, I have a piece of white card stock I stamped with the Gentle Waves background stamp in Soft Sea Foam ink. I then stamped the three jellies from Seas The Day set on white card stock in Flirty Flamingo and Petal Pink inks. The second jellyfish is stamped off with the Flirty ink. I cut them with the matching die from Sea dies and popped them on the background. I then added some clear epoxy shapes. I stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Flirty Flaingo and then used a retired label punch to punch it out. 
I like how soft it turned out. I will make a brighter version sometime soon!
Have a beautiful weekend!
Tomorrow is my birthday and I will be celebrating wishing I was by the sea! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seas The Day and Gentle Waves background
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink, and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Soft Sea Foam, Basic White
Sea dies, label punch-retired, clear epoxy shapes


1 comment: