Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Spring Bunny

 


I love this bunny! I collect bunnies and they are all around my house and yard. No, not real ones!
I fell for this in the new spring catty! I stamped him from the Easter Friends set in Stazon Saddle Brown ink and hand snipped him out. I blended some Balmy Blue and Pool Party ink on a piece of white cards tock for the background and stamped the sentiment in Early Espresso. I added some Balmy Blue card stock behind and a piece of Simply Marbleous DSP before adding all the the white base. I finished with a few pearls. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Easter Friends
Paper: Basic White, Balmy Blue, Simply Marbleous DSP
Ink: Early Espresso, Balmy Blue, Pool Party, and Stazon Saddle Brown
pearls, blending brushes


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...sweet bunny! I just received this set and can't wait to ink it up. Sad, though, that whatever I made won't be as cute as this. ♥

    ReplyDelete