Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Thinking Of You On Tulip Fields

 


I finally cut the large windmill in the Windmill Fields dies to make a lovely scene! I started with the white base and layered Balmy Blue card stock on the for the background. I then cut the windmill two piece buliding with Crumb Cake card stock and the blades in Basic White from the Windmill Fields dies. From those same dies, I also cut the bicycle in Highland Heather card stock and cut the two clouds that I stamped in Balmy Blue ink from the Tulip Fields set. I then cut three rows of tulips from the Tulips dies-one in Highland Heather card stock, one in Gorgeous Grape card stock and the other in Blackberry Bliss card stock. I then stamped the sentiment from the Flowering Tulips in Gorgeous Grape ink and cut it with Messages die. I then punched a Highland Heather oval from the Double Oval punch to go behind. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Tulip Fields and Flowering Tulips
Ink: Balmy Blue, Gorgeous Grape 
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake and Balmy Blue 
Tulips dies, Windmill Fields dies, Double Oval punch, Messages dies, round white brad



1 comment:

  1. I really like this card. I thin it is striking without being over done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete