Monday, February 28, 2022

Crane Well-Wishes

 


There are some pretty elements in the Crane Of Fortune bundle and I tried to use several on the lovely card for classes this week. I started with a Soft Succulent base and added a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock. I cut a white panel and stamped the sentiment in the bottom left in Evening Evergreen ink from the Crane of Fortune set. I stamped the large floral stem in Flirty Flamingo ink above and without reinking I stamped it again on bottom right. It gave a little texture there in the background. I stamped my crane on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the matching dies called Good Fortune dies. I also used those dies to cut the Evening Evergreen stems for behind my crane. There are a few polished dots to around to finish it off. 
Hope your day is filled with good fortune and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Crane Of Fortune 
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent 
Paper: Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Evening Evergreen, and Soft Succulent 
Good Fortune dies, poilshed dots

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful collage of soft, sweet elements. Such a lovely card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete