Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Spring Bunny

 


This is my Easter card for classes this week using the Easter Friends set along with the Stitched Greenery die for the background. I cut Mint Macaron card stock and ran it through the die with actually embosses the card stock and then layered it on the white base. I then cut a white panel at 2 3/4" by 5 3/8" and stamped my bunny from the Easter Friends set in Gray Granite ink. I then stamped the grass in Mint Macaron ink before stamping the chick in Gray Granite ink. I took a sponge dauber and blended some Mint Macaron on the bottom of the panel. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Soft Suede ink. I stamped Happy Easter inside but did not get a photo. I added some color to the cheeks of bunny with a Lt Petal Pink Stampin Blends and then a little Lt So Saffron ink on the chick plus some Lt Pumpkin Pie on the beak. I ran some Mint Macaron gingham ribbon around before attached the back and added a bow. I also added a few Brushed Brass Butterflies to complete my scene. 
Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Easter Friends
Ink: Soft Suede, Gray Granite and Mint Macaron
Stamin Blends markers- Light Petal Pink, Light So Saffron and Light Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Basic White, Mint Macaron
Brushed Brass Butterflies, Stitched Greenery die, Mint Macaron gingham ribbon from Flowers For Every Season ribbon combo pack, sponge dauber 

1 comment: