Friday, March 18, 2022

Birthday Waves

 


I loved playing with these Waves Of The Ocean collection and creating scenes. For this card, I used a Coastal Cabana base and a white panel was cut to create the ocean scene. I stamped the wave in Coastal Cabana ink from the Waves Of Inspiration set and then blended both Soft Saffron and Mango Melody inks for the sky with the blending brushes. I then stamped the birds in Early Espresso ink on the background and with the same ink, I stamped seagull with poles on a piece of white card stock. I colored the bird with a light Crumb Cake Stampin Blend marker and the poles with a light Soft Suede Stampin Blends marker. I then cut a piece of Coastal Cabana foil with the Waves die to layer over the water. I used same die set to cut the white clouds. I stamped the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink on a white label from the Waves dies. The last piece was the sun I grabbed from the Paradise Palms set and stamped on the background in Mango Melody ink. 
I love how it turned out!
Hope you have a relaxing weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves of Inspiration and Paradise Palms
Ink: Mango Melody, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso
Stampin Blends markers- Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Coastal Cabana foil, Basic White
Waves dies, blending brushes


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the blog so well and I hope you have something new for me to study.
    live roulette

    ReplyDelete