Monday, March 14, 2022

A Perfect Chic Birthday

 



I do not know why this card was so hard to photogragh. I tried several times and it would not lighten up. I made this card last week for my aunt's birthday today with the Blessings Of Home bundle plus Heart & Home DSP. I stamped the large floral image on white card stock with Basic Gray ink. I painted the wink of stella all over it for a shine which is not showing up in the photos. I cut it out with the matching dies called Flowers Of Home dies. I layered together a Fresh Freesia base a white card stock panel along with a print of Fresh Freesia from the Heart & Home DSP. I added some Basic Gray dots plus lots of Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon. I then took a Heart & Home doily which was Bumblebee on one side and white on the other and blended Fresh Freesia ink over the white side with my blending brush. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink on a strip of Fresh Freesia card stock and hheat embossed it in white emboss powder.
 I was going for shabby chic with this card and hopefully I nailed it. 
Have a chic day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Blessings Of Home
Ink: Basic Gray, VersaMark
Paper: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Heart & Home DSP
Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon, Heat tool, White emboss powder, Basic Gray dots, Flowers Of Home dies, Heart & Home doily, blending brush, wink of stella




2 comments: