Thursday, March 3, 2022

Spring Boxes For Class

 





I made these boxes for my guest in card classes this week to carry home their cards. I try to use retired card stock I have left over and here I grabbed some Pineapple Punch card stock that retired a few years ago since it was perfect for spring. I then looked through my designer paper and found that the Hand-Penned DSP work well with it. I cut the panels of DSP to attached to the box and then cut a matching die from this suite from the Penned Flowers dies in Misty Moonlight card stock. I stamped the sentiment from Flowering Rain Boots set in Misty Moonlight ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes dies in a circle. I finsied off with some retired colored rhinestones. 

For the box, you can see my friend Samm Hammond Donald aka Pootles.co.uk make them here plus directions. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment