Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Thanks For Everything

 


I wanted to stamp on the lovely New Horizons DSP to create a scene for a friend. There are so many prints to choose from in this pack of designer paper.  I stamped the trees from the On the Horizon set in Evening Evergreen as well as grass along the bottom.  I stamped the birds in Misty Moonlight and the sentiment stamped on the white card stock strip. I also stamped the wood stamp from the same set in Gray Granite on white card stock then cut the fences from it with the Horizon dies.  I put a few pebbles shapes by the gates plus a Misty Moonlight base to finished it off. 
Have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On the Horizon
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Misty Moonlight, Gray Granite
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Basic White, New Horizons DSP
Pebble enamel shapes, Horizon dies


No comments:

Post a Comment