Monday, March 21, 2022

Breathe Sunset

 


I love adding the sunset for the Oceanfront scene. I got the idea from Patty at Pattystamps.com  I stamped on the white panel with the Oceanfront set in Mango Melody sky, Coastal Cabana water and Sahara Sand plus Soft Suede for the sand and rocks. I stamped the sea oates in Soft Suede ink, too. For my sun set, I punched a 1 1/4" half circle in a post-it note and blended Mango Melody with my blending brush.  When stamping my sand, I inked up the sand stamp in Sahara Sand and rocked the top of the stamp in Soft Suede to get the darker lines in the sand. I stamped the sentiment from the On The Horizon set n Soft Suede ink on white card stock and cut it out by hand. I also cut the fence in white card stock frm the Horizon dies. I "hung" the "sign" on the fence and I like it. I finished off with some pebbles shapes and layered it on a Coastal Canaba panel of card stock and a Mango Melody base. 
Have a blessed Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Oceanfront and On The Horizon
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, and Mango Melody
Paper: Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, and Basic White
Pebble shapes, Horizon dies, blending brushes


No comments:

Post a Comment