Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Beachy Palms


This card uses a combo of the Paradise Palms set, the Oceanfront set and the On The Horizon set. I first cut the white card stock panel to stamp my scene on and added the sand with Sahara Sand ink rocked a little in Soft Suede ink and stamped a few times across with stamp from Paradise Palms. I then created the water with the one stamp from Oceanfront layered over several times with Bermuda Bay ink. I then added ink to the palms stamp from Paradise Palms with my Soft Suede and Granny Apple Green Stampin Write markers. I stamped the sun in Mango Melody ink from the set. The birds are from the On The Horizon set stamped in Soft Duede ink. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Paradise Palms in Bermuda Bay ink a piece of white card stock and punched out with the Double Oval punch. All were layered on a Sahara Sand panel of card stock and a Soft Suede base. 
I hope you have a beachy kind of day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Paradise Palms, Oceanfront and On The Horizon
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, and Mango Melody
Paper: Basic White, Soft Suede and Sahara Sand
Double Oval punch



 

No comments:

Post a Comment