Thursday, March 31, 2022

From The Depths


I love this bundle called Seas The Day! On page 38 of the spring mini catalog, SU! has three crumb cake 3 x 3 cards and I grab inspiration for my card from them. I used a Crumb Cake base and then ran another piece of Crumb Cake card stock through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder for my background. I then stamped the senntiment from the Seas The Day set in Versa amrk ink on a piece of Crumb Cake cardstock and heat emboosed it with white embossing powder. I then cut it by hand for the banner and placed in the upper right corner. I then stamped Goerge the Octopus on white card stock in Flirty Flamingo ink. I did the same for the jellyfish but in Pale Papaya and rocked it a little in Flirty Flamingo ink before stamping it.  I cut them out with the matching Seas dies. I sued those dies to cut white leaves plus long Pale Papaya and Flirty Flamingo ones. I finished off with some iridescent rhinestones. 
I love the color combo!
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seas The Day
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, VersaMark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Plae Papaya, Flirty Flamingo and Basic White
Tasteful Textile embossing folder, heat tool, white embossing powder, Seas dies, iridescent rhinestones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment