Friday, April 1, 2022

PP584 Awesome Wave

 



I am playing along today in LeAnne's sketch challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com using the Waves Of The Ocean suite. I layered three panels of a print of Waves Of The Ocean DSP on a piece of Pacific Point card stock and a Night Of Navy base. I then added a cut out of a wave in white card stock from the Waves dies along with two birds cut from Night Of Navy card stock. On a piece of Night Of Navy card stock, I stamped in VersaMark ink the sentiment from Waves Of Inspiration set and heat embossed in white embossing powder. I then cut it with the label die from the Waves dies. I finished it off with the two blue rhinestones. 
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Waves Of The Ocean DSP, Basic White, Night Of Navy and Pacific Point
heat tool, white emboss powder, rhinestone waves basic jewels, Waves dies  





3 comments:

  1. Great way to highlight these papers and dies! LOVE the rhinestones, and of course, I love anything BLUE! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous way to showcase that beautiful paper Windy and the wave and sentiment just bring the whole thing together perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's as if this sketch was designed for the paper and bundle you are showcasing. Love your card, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete