Tuesday, April 19, 2022

GDP339 Mother's Daffodils

 



This is my Mother's Day card for card classes this month and I had to use purple of course! Check out the theme challenge over at global-design-project.com this week. So many flowers to make beautiful projects in SU! catalog right now. 
I stamped the flowers and butterfly from the Daffodil Daydream set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of white card stock and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers in Mango Melody, Highland Heather, and the new Parakeet Party. I cut them out with the matching dies called Daffodil dies. I then grabbed a white base and added Highland Heather card stock and a strip of designer paper from Hand-Penned DSP. I cut a white background from the Scalloped Contours dies and blended some Highland Heather ink on then stamped little ink splatter from the set. I added the flowers and butterfly after stamping the sentiment in black ink. I finished with a small rhinestone on my butterfly. 
Hope you have a lovely Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Highland Heather, Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Highland Heather, and Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White, Highland Heather and Hand-Penned DSP
Scalloped Contours dies, Daffodil dies, rhinestone


1 comment:

  1. SOOOO sweet! Your colors are as soft as can be - love the purple!

    ReplyDelete