Monday, April 25, 2022

FF0107 Waves Of Awesomeness

 



I am playing along the picks over at festivefridaychallenge.com with blue, patterned paper, embossing folder, and die cuts. I decided this would be an awesome Father's Day card for my last card for class this week. I used the Happy Father's Day sentiment from He's All That set inside. For the front, I used the Waves of Inspiration bundle along with the Waves Of The Ocean DSP. I started with the white base and then cut a Pacific Point piece ran through the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I cut a strip of DSP 2" x 4". I cut a 3" x 4" piece of white card stock and the stamped my big wave from the Waves Of Inspiration in Pacific Point ink. I stamped the sentiment in Night Of Navy ink on white card stock and cut with matching die from the Waves dies. I also cut out the bird/wood image with those dies after stamping it in Cinnamon Cider ink. I also cut the clouds in white cards tock along with the detailed parts to pop on the top. 
Hope you have a wonderfully awesome week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Pacific Point, Cinnamon Cider, Night of Navy
Paper: Basic White, Pacific Point, Waves Of The Ocean DSP
Timeworn Type embossing folder, Waves dies
 







3 comments:

  1. Another beauty Windy!! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I love the papers you pulled together and the fabulous scene you created. So evocative. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this suite Windy and your combination of stamping, embossing and that fabulous paper is a winner. The sentiment is perfect for Father's Day too! Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete