Thursday, April 7, 2022

GDP337 Hello There

 



I wanted to play with the Fern 3D embossing folder that came this week with my pre order for the new 2022-2023 annual catalog. It worked well to use for the color challenge today over at global-design-project.com  I grabbed a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock to run through the folder and add to a white base after running some Blushing Bride twine around. I added a double bow to it. I cut a strip of white card stock to stamp the image from Amazing Silhouettes set. I inked the large image up in So Saffron ink and added Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam inks with my sponge daubers before stamping the the white card stock. I then stamped my sentiment from the new set called Nature's Prints in Blushing Bride ink on white card stock and cut it with a new die called All That dies.
 Clean and simple with soft colors-sweet!
Hope you have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Amazing Silhouettes and Nature's Prints
Ink: Blushing Bride, So Saffron and Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Basic White and Soft Sea Foam
Fern 3D embossing folder, sponge daubers, Blushing Bride twine-retired, All That dies





1 comment: