Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Best Wishes & Happy Thoughts

 


I am playing with more new product today which will be in the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog starting May 3rd, 2022. First, I have a new in color for you today called Orchid Oasis. It photograghed kind of bright here but it is a pretty blueish purple color that makes the white and light colors pop. I also grabbed the Nature's Print bundle to use as well. I cut a piece of white card stock at the bottom with the die from Blossoming Happiness and then layered it with a piece of Gray Granite to add to my Orchid Oasis base. I then cut the wreath from the Natural Prints dies and well as three small stems from Gray Granite to add to the white background. I stamped the sentiment from Nature's Prints in Orchid Oasis ink on a piece of Gray Granite card stock and cut it out with the label die from Natural Prints dies. 
A few pearls around finishes it off. 
Hope you have wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints
Ink: Orchid Oasis
Paper: Basic White, Orchid Oasis, Gray Granite
Natural Prints dies, pearls, Blossoming Happiness dies


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love the mix of new products you have chosen. Great color combination❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the new colors!

    ReplyDelete