Wednesday, April 27, 2022

A Flowering Mother's Day

 


I made this card for my step-mom for Mother's Day. She loves gardening and flowers and thought she would love this set. I stamped the boots from Flowering Rain Boots set in Balmy Blue ink right on the designer paper called You're A Peach DSP. I cut them out with the matching dies called Rain Boots dies. As well as the tulips stamped in the new Sweet Sorbet ink and the stems stamped in Pear Pizzazz ink.  I popped them up on a piece of white card stock cut with the Scalloped Contours dies and blended with Balmy Blue and Pear Pizzazz inks. I layered it on a piece of the same designer paper and a white base. I stamped the sentiment from the Daffodil Daydream set in Sweet Sorbet ink on white card stock and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I added a few sequins for bling. 
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Flowering Rain Boots, Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue
Paper: Basic White, You're A Peach DSP
Rain Boots dies, Stitched Rectangle dies, Scalloped Contours dies, blending brushes, sequins



No comments:

Post a Comment