Friday, April 15, 2022

Hello Sun Prints

 


I wanted to play with the new in color called Sweet Sorbet and I like pairing it with the other new in color called Starry Night plus some white. I have a Sweet Sorbet base and then cut a white panel with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I then grabbed some new Sun Prints DSP and cut into three panels to add to the white rectangle. I then cut the Sweet Sorbet label and the white stems with the Natual Prints dies. I then stamped the sentiment from Natre's Prints set in Starry Night ink and punched it out with the my 1 3/4" circle punch. I finished off with a blue rhinestone from the Waves rhinestones. 
Hope you have a blessed Easter weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prunts
Ink: Starry Night
Paper: Sweet Sorbet, Basic White, Sun Prints DSP
Stitched Rectangle dies, 1 3/4" circle punch, Waves rhinestones, Natural Prints dies



1 comment:

  1. Love these panels! Such a sweet sentiment, too! So excited about all of these new goodies!

    ReplyDelete