Monday, April 18, 2022

You're Amazing

 


I wanted to make a masculine card for a birthday or Father's Day with the new He's All That bundle. I tried to case a bit from page 78 of the new 2022-2023 annual catalog which starts May 3rd, 2022.  I started with a white base then a layer of Basic Black before adding the Cinnamon Cider card stock ran through the Brick & Mortar embossing folder.  I cut a piece of Basic Black card stock to add behind the white I cut with the Blossoming Happiness die across the top to look like a page ripped out. I then cut out from the All That dies the two black shapes, Soft Succulent banner pieces, Bumblebee banner pieces, Cinnamon Cider detailed circle and the small oval in Bumblebee stamped in Cinnamon Cider ink. The Soft Succulent circle was a 1 3/4" circle punch. I also stamped the shapes on the white card stock from the Flowering Tulips set in Cinnamon ink. I finished up with black matte dots. 
Hope you have a amazing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: He's All That, Flowering Tulips
Ink: Cinnamon Cider 
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Basic White, Basic Black, Bumblebee, Soft Succulent 
All That dies, black matte dots, 1 3/4" circle punch, Blossoming Happiness dies, Brick & Mortar embossing folder



No comments:

Post a Comment