Monday, April 11, 2022

FMS530 Best Wishes

 



I am playing along with the sketch challenge over at freshlymadeskethes.blogspot.com today with new product from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog which begins May 3rd, 2022. 
I grabbed the Happiness Abounds bundle and did some stamping and coloring with my Stampn Blends markers. On white card stock, I stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink several of the flowers and leaves to color. I used Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. I cut them out with the Blossoming Happiness dies. I also used this die to cut the border along the left side of my white card stock piece. I then layered the white on a piece of Pansy Petals DSP in the Fresh Freesia gingham print and added to a Fresh Freesia base. I arranged my flowers then added some pearls around. I stamped the sentiment in Tuxedo Back ink from the same set and cut with the Stiched Rectangle dies to finish it off. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Happiness Abounds
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Petal Pink, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight
Paper: Pansy Petals DSP, Basic White and Fresh Freesia
Blossoming Happiness dies, pearls



No comments:

Post a Comment