Friday, April 22, 2022

A Little Paradise

 


I love the Paradise Palms bundle and love designing this card for card classes this month. I used a Sahara Sand base to keep it light. I cut the white background with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I stamped the bottom sand in Sahara Sand and Soft Suede inks. I then used my blending brush to add Coastal Cabana ink and Mango Melody ink. I stamped the sun in Mango Melody and the birds in Soft Suede ink. The birds are from the Waves Of Inspiration set. I then stamped my sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the All That dies. I used both a Granny Apple green and Soft Suede marker to add color to my palm trees and then stamped them on white to cut out with the Palm dies. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Paradise Palms, Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana 
Paper: Sahara Sand, Basic White
Palm dies, blending brushes, All That dies



No comments:

Post a Comment