Tuesday, April 5, 2022

PP585 Whale Done!

 




I have wanted to combine the Whale Done set with the Waves Of Inspiration set. So when I saw Ann's theme this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com I grabbed some blue inks and made this cute card. I cut a rectangle of Basic White card stock for the background and stamped the waves from Waves Of Inspiration in Balmy Blue and Bermuda Bay inks. I then stamped the sentiment from the Whale Done set in Bermuda Bay ink and the water spray in Balmy Blue ink. I then stamped on another piece of white card stock the whale in Misty Moonlight ink and used the matching Whale punch. I popped the whale up on the wave. I stamped the background stamp called Gentle Waves in Bermuda Bay ink on a piece of card stock in the same color then added it to a Misty Moonlight base. I finished it off with a few blue rhinestones at the top. 
Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Whale Done, Waves of Inspiration and Gentle Waves
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Misty Moonlight, and Balmy Blue
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Bermuda Bay, Basic White
blue rhinestones, Whale punch, 



3 comments:

  1. Your card is cute and beautiful at the same time, Windy. I love the mix of blues. How clever to combine these three stamp sets! Thank you for bringing a smile to my face,and thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love the mix of blues and your big whale. The sentiment is perfect! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stamp set combo Windy - I love that whale riding high on the crest of the wave. 'Whale done' on an awesome card (sorry, couldn't resist!) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete