Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Pretty In Pink Gift Bags

 




I decorated some pink gift bags I bought on Amazon for my guest to carry their cards home from classes this week. I used some retiring paper called Parttern Party DSP in black and white polka dots and the punched out a Basic Black circle with the 3 " circle punch. I stamped the floral inage in Mmento Tuxedo Black ink from the Hand-Penned Petal stamp set and colored in the image with matching stamps and Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride and Parakeet Party inks. I cut it out with the matching dies called Penned Flowers dies and added a pink pearl to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy








1 comment:

  1. I always love to see your gift bags - love how you always coordinate them so perfectly with SU! colors or designs. ♥

    ReplyDelete