Thursday, April 28, 2022

For You With Seashells

 


I wanted to play with the seahells and this awesome background paper called New Horizons DSP together. I added the paper to the piece of Blackberry Bliss card stock and a Very Vanilla base. I stamped the shells from Friends Are Like Seashells on Very Vanilla cards tock in Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry and Polished Pink inks and hand snipped them out. I also stamped the sentiment from the set in Rich Razzleberry ink on Vanilla and punched it out in a 1 1/4" circle punch. I grabbed my Sea dies and cut a few stems in Rich Razzleberry cards tokc as well as Blackberry Bliss card stock. I finished eith some opal rounds for bling. 
I hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Friends Are Like Seashells 
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake 
Paper: New Horizons DSP, Very Vanilla, Blacberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry  
Sea dies, opal rounds, 1 1/4" circle punch



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm surprised your choices here - seashells and purple are completely unexpected. ♥

    ReplyDelete