Wednesday, April 20, 2022

All The Hugs

 


This is my second card for classes this month and I wanted to use the Artfully Composed suite in the spring mini catalog. I grabbed a Just Jade base and added a print of the Artfully Composed DSP for the background. I then cut a strip of Calypso Coral to go across. I stamped the two large leaves from the  Artfully Layered stamp set on white card stock in Just Jade ink and Soft Sea Foam ink. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in Calypso Coral ink on the lighter leaf. I cut them out along with some Evening Evergreen leaves with the Tropical Layers dies. I added lots of the faux sea glass shapes around and finished off with a white twine bow. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artfully Layered
Ink: Soft Sea Foam, Calypso Coral, Just Jade
Paper: Basic White, Calypso Coral, Just Jade, Evening Evergreen and Artfully Composed DSP 
Tropical Layers dies, faux sea glass shapes, white twine


No comments:

Post a Comment