Thursday, April 21, 2022

Seas The Day With Tahitian Tide

 


This fun Seas The Day card is my third card for classes this month and using the new Tahitian Tide color. I used this new in color for the base and then cut the white to lay over the top with the Sea dies. I also cut a few Pool Party pieces of sea grass to add in. I then stamped the three sea creatures in Pool Party, Flirty Flaming and Pale Papaya inks and cut them out with the Sea dies. I stamped the sentiment in Tahitian Tide ink and cut it out with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I was going to add some bling but liked it like this!
Hope you have a fun Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seas The Day
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Pool Party and Tahitian Tide 
Paper: Tahitian Tide, Basic White, Pool Party
Sea dies, 1 1/4" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment