Thursday, April 14, 2022

PP586 A Thinking Of You Kinda Beach Day

 



Loving Ann Marie's color challenge choices today over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com as I play with the Oceanfront and On The Horizon sets as well as the Crane Of Fortune bundle today. I stamped on the white background the sky in Daffodil Delight, the water in Coastal Cabana and the sand with Crumb Cake inks with the Oceanfront set. I then stamped the birds in Polished Pink from the On The Horizon set at the top. I stamped the crane from Crane Of Fortune set on another piece of Basic White card stock in Polished Pink ink and cut it out with the Good Fortune dies. I then stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Crumb Cake ink from the On The Horizon set and cut it out with the Stitched Rectangle dies. I layered the background on a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and a Polished Pink base. 
I finished it off with some pebble enamel shapes under the crane to look like that is what he is standing on or look like a nest. 
Hope you have a bright and beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Crane of Fortune, On The Horizon, Oceanfront
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana
Paper: Basic White, Crumb Cake, Polished Pink
Good Fortune dies, pebble enamel shapes, Stitched Rectangle dies  






4 comments:

  1. I am swooning over you gorgeous card, Windy! Your soft hues and color blocking make this a real standout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Windy! That crane looks fabulous in pink and the perfect focal point for your gorgeous seascape too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, this is fabulous! I love the gorgeous background and the pretty pink crane. We are happy you joined us at The Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't give this stamp set a second look until I saw your card, Windy! Pretty in pink and ready to party! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete