Friday, April 8, 2022

On My Mind

 


I am happy to play with the Fern 3D folder again today and the new in color called Starry Night. I also am using the new bundle called nature's Prints. The new 2022-2023 annual catalog with Stampin Up! is just around the corner on May 3rd, 2022.  I used a white base and another white piece ran through the Fern folder. I stamped the fern pieces in the new color Starry Night twice on white card stock and cut it out with the matching Natural Prints dies. I stamped the sentiment from the same set in VersaMark ink on the Starry Night card stock and cut it out with the die from All That. I heat embossed it with the white embossing powder before I cut it out. I finished it off with some opal rounds. 
I really like the beautiful blue on white...it pops!
Have awonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Nature's Prints
Ink: Starry Night, VersaMark
Paper: Starry Night, Basic White
opal rounds, Natural Prints dies, Fern 3D embossing folder, All That dies, white embossing powder, heat tool






No comments:

Post a Comment