Tuesday, March 8, 2022

PP581 Spring Blessings

 





You have to love a spring theme! I think of fresh colors and flowers so for Jaydee's theme challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com today, I grabbed some gingham paper and a pretty flower set. For the DSP, I have been hoarding this Pale Papaya print from the Pansy Petals DSP pack. I added to a piece of white card stock and the a Pale Papaya base after running some Pale Papaya sheer ribbon around. I added the knot on the side. I cut a white Scalloped Contours die and stamped in Basic Gray ink the sentiment from Blessings Of Home set. I also used the small floral bunch from that set to stamp on a piece of Basic White card stock in Basic Gray ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers in Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Fresh Freesia. I cut it out with the matching die from Flowers Of Home dies along with some stems in Pale Papaya card stock. I finished it off with some Pale Papaya gems. I like stamping the Basic Gray ink to give a more soft look to my card. 
Hope you have a Beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Blessings Of Home
Ink: Basic Gray
Stampin Blends markers-Pale Papaya, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Fresh Freesia
Paper: Basic White, Pale Papaya, Pansy Petals DSP
Pale Papaya open weave ribbon, Pale Papaya gems, Scalloped Contours dies, Flowers Of Home dies







3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Windy! Love the spring vibes,thanks for playing along at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft, so sweet. Love it, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors, Windy. Your fabulous card just sings spring! So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week

    ReplyDelete