Wednesday, March 16, 2022

All The Hugs Artfully

 


This is my first play with the Artfully Composed Suite Collection! I did a little casing from the awesome Mary Deatherage over at stampsnlingers.com  I stamped the large leaf from Artfully Layered set in Soft Sea Foam ink on white card stock and cut it out with the matching dies called Tropical Layers dies.  I then stamped the sentiment from the same set in Calypso Coral ink right on the leaf and added the double white twine bow. I layered two prints of the designer paper called Artfully Composed to the Just Jade base. I cut a strip of Calypso Coral card stock and ran it through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder. I cut the black leaves with the dies to add behind plus the faux sea glass shapes to finish it off. 
Hope you have a artfully wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artfully Layered 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Just Jade and Artfully Composed DSP
Faux sea glass shapes, white twine, Tasteful Textile rmbossing folder, Tropical Layers dies



No comments:

Post a Comment