Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Welcome Little One


Hi there little one! I thought it might be good to have a baby card in my stash when I saw this sentment from Celebrating You set. I knew I wanted to stamped the duck from the Easter Friends set and use the Pale Papaya gingham designer paper in the Pansy Petals DSP pack. I used a strip of another floral print across the card after layering on the Pale Papaya base. I cut the stitched rectangle in white card stock and blending some Fresh Freesia ink on it but it is not showing up well in the photo. I then stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink from the Celebrating You set. I stamped the duck from Easter Friends on white card stock with Soft Suede ink and colored a little Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie on the duck with my Stampin Blends markers. I hand snipped him out and popped him on. 
It is a happy card!
Have a happy Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Easter Friends and Celebrating You
Ink: Soft Suede, Fresh Freesia
Stampin Blends markers- Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Pale Papaya, Pansy Petals DSP, Basic White
Stitched Rectangle dies, blending brush

 

3 comments:

  1. How could this possibly be more adorable?! I love this little duck - and how you've showcased him on the card. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are awesome!! Thank you for your ideas. Do you have an Over the Moon stamp set that you would like to have a new hone? I would be interested

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I did not buy that set. Hope you find it.

      Delete