Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Happy Easter Bunny

 


It is almost April and Easter is coming on Sunday April 17th. I wanted to have a few cards ready soon to  ail out before then and I wanted to use the Fresh Freesia ginghma print from the Pansy Petals DSP pack. I layered the DSP on a white base and I then cut a pece of Basic White cards tock and ran it through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder plus added a bit of Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon around. I cut the stitched rectangle in Basic White card stock then used my blending brushes to add both Fresh Freesia and Mint Macaron ink to it. I stamped the grass from thr Easter Friends set in Mint across the middle. I stamped the sentiment from Celebrating You set in Soft Suede ink on the bottom. 
I then stamped the bunny in Soft Suede ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and hand snipped him out. I added just a little light Crumb Cake ink with my Stampin Blends marker to him around the edges before popping him on the scene. I added a just Brushed Brass Butterflies to finish it off.
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by! 
Windy

Stamp sets: Easter Friends and Celebrating You
Ink: Fresh Freesia, Mint Macaron and Soft Suede
Stampn Blends marker- light Crumb Cake
Paper: Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Tasteful Textile embossing folder, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Blending Brushes, Fresh Freesia open waeve ribbon, Stitched rectangle dies

No comments:

Post a Comment