Thursday, March 24, 2022

Oceanfront View


I wanted to combine the Oceanfront set with the Waves of Inspiration set for a quick oceanfront view. 
I cut a white cardstock panel and stamped the sky in Pool Party ink and the water in Coastal Cabana ink. I then stamped the sand stamp in Sahara Sand ink and rocked the top in Soft Suede before stamping on the background. I stamped the rocks and the sea oates in Soft Suede ink. For the pelican and wood posts part of the Waves Of Inspiration set, I added color with my Stampin Write markers in Misty Moonlight and Soft Suede. I then colored a little on the post with my light Crumb Cake Stampin Blends marker. This was stamped on a white pice of card stock and cut with the matching die from the Waves dies. After layering on a piece of Sand Sahara card stock and a Coastal Cabana base, I added several pebble shapes to the bottom of the posts. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Oceanfront and Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Pool Party, Misty Moonlight and Coastal Cabana
Stampin Blends marker- light Crumb Cake
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Basic White and Sahara Sand
Waves dies, pebble enamel shapes
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment