Friday, March 4, 2022

PP580 Spring Daffodil

 





A great sketch from Anne Marie this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com gave me a chance to use my new bunde called Daffodil Daydream.  I grabbed some Pansy Petals DSP and layered it on the white base. I then cut a Mint Macaron Scalloped Contours die and ran a strip of white card stock through the Hive 3D embossing folder. I stamped on white card stock the daffodil from the Daffodil Daydream set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored it with my Stampin Blends markers in Just Jade, Daffodil Delight and Pale Papaya. I cut it out with the matching die from the Daffodil dies. 
I stamped the sentiment in black ink from the Timeless Tulips set on a white Ornate Frames label die.
I finished it off with some Brushed Brass Butterflies. 
Hope you have beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Daffodil Daydream and Timeless Tulips
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers-Just Jade, Daffodil Delight and Pale Papaya
Paper: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Hive 3D embossing folder, Scalloped Contours dies, Ornate Frames, Daffodil dies, Brass Brushed Butterflies


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Easter card!Love that daffodil. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty daffodil Windy! The pretty pastels give a lovely spring feel and the addition of the tiny gold butterflies the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bright and cheery card perfect to celebrate Easter! Beautiful mix of pattern and texture and those little butterflies are the perfect finishing detail. Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goodness - that's beautiful, Windy! What a great mix of stamps and dies for a cohesive, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete