Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Totally Awesome Waves

 


This is my first play with the Waves of the Ocean collection and I am hooked. I love any ocean/beach themed collection of products and this does not disappoint!  Plus this sentiment is the best...love it!
 I grabbed this print of DSP and added it to a Pacific Point base after running a little linen thread around. I cut a white circle with my Layering Circles dies and stamped the sentiment from the Waves Of Inspiration set in Night Of Navy ink. I popped it up on my background then added the double linen thread bow. I stamped the pelican twice in Pacific Point ink and cut them with the matching dies called Waves dies. I finished it off with the blue (Pacific Point) rhinestones that are part of the collection. 
This collection in cludes the set, dies, DSP, foil paper in two blues and a silver plus a package of several color rhinestones that match the DSP. 
Hope you have a awesome day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Pacific Point and Night Of Navy
Paper: Pacific Point, WavesOf The Ocean DSP, Basic White
linen thread, Waves dies, Layering Circles dies, and Waves rhinestones(Pacific Point)



1 comment: