Thursday, March 17, 2022

Your Strength

 


I played with the Waves Of The Ocean collection for today's card and tomorrow's. For this one, I started with the Pacific Point base and layered the white background on it. I stamped the wave in Pacific Point ink from the Waves Of Inspiration and then added the white cut out on top from the Waves dies. I cut the clouds out in white card stock and took my sponge dauber to add a little Balmy Blue ink on them. I popped them up above the wave. I then stamped the seagull in Cinnamon Cider ink and cut with matching die. For the sentiment, I stamped it in Pacific Point ink on white card stock and cut the die cut from the Waves dies.
Hope you have an amazing day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Waves Of Inspiration
Ink: Pacific Point, Balmy Blue, and Cinnamon Cider
Paper: Pacific Point, Basic White
Waves dies, sponge dauber 






No comments:

Post a Comment