Monday, March 7, 2022

A Little Paradise

 


I started with my white circle cut with the Layering Circle dies and then blended Mango Melody, Highland Heather and Blackberry Bliss inks with my blending brush. I stamped the palm trees from the Paradise Palm set in Memento Tuxedo Black on white card stock and cut them out with the Palms dies along with Basic Black card stock to go behind for a shadow. I also stamped the sentiment from that set in same ink and punched out with the Double Oval punch. I cut the large palm tree and grass in black with the same dies. I layered all on a Highland Heather card stock and a Blackberry Bliss base. 
I finished off with some black matte dots. 
Hope you have a relaxing week and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Paradise Palms
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Mango Melody, and Highland Heather
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic Black, Basic White, Blackberry Bliss
Palms dies, Double Oval dies, Black Matte dots, blending brush, Layering Circles dies 



1 comment: