Monday, March 28, 2022

FF0105 Hey There

 




Today I am playing along with the pick three challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com   I went with bright colors, twine and layers. I used the Artfully Layered bundle plus the Artfully Composed DSP. I used a piece of the designer paper on the Just Jade base then I cut a white piece of card stock and used the Basic Borders dies to cut scallops on one end. I stamped palms on it in Evening Evergreen ink and mini leaves in Calypso Coral ink. I stamped the large leaf in Just Jade ink on a another piece of Basic White card stock and cut it out with the matching dies called Tropical Layers dies. I also used these to cut some solid Just Jade palms to go behind. I stamped the sentiment in Coral ink on white card stock and cut it out with the banner from the Sweet Hearts dies. I finished it off with a double white twine bow on the bottom of the large leaf and some Faux Sea Glass shapes to the side. 
Hope you have ablessed Monday and thnaks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Artfully Layered
Ink: Just Jade, Evening Evergree and Calypso Coral
Paper: Just Jade, Basic White and Artfully Composed DSP
Tropical Layers dies, Sweet Hearts dies, Faux Sea Glass shapes, white twine, Basic Border dies

4 comments:

  1. Love your card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the bright colors - the coral and evergreen are perfect together. The striped DSP in the background is the perfect backdrop for your focal elements. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another really cute card, Windy! I always love your cards! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete