Wednesday, February 16, 2022

PP578 Hello Ranunculus Romance

 



This bundle just arrived this week and I just had to add it up. I thought is would be perfect for LeAnne's color challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot today. I grabbed a white cards tock base and added the Mint Macaron layered after I ran it through the Stitched Greenery die to emboss it. I cut a piece of white card stock to stamp from the Ranunculus Romance set the words in Bermuda Bay and So Saffron inks. I then blended some So Saffron ink over with my blending brush. I then stamped on another piece of white card stock the flower in Mint Macaron and So Saffron inks by inking the rubber set with my Stampin Write markers. I cut this out with the matching Ranunculus dies plus the stems in Bermuda Bay card stock for the corners. I finished with some Genial gems for a little bling. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ranunculus Romance
Ink: So Saffron, Mint Macaron, and Bermuda Bay
Paper: Basic White, Mint Macaron and Bermuda Bay
Stitched Greenery die, Ranunculus dies, Genial gems, blending brush




5 comments:

  1. Your Ranunculus Romance card looks ravishing, Windy! I really need to buy that Stitched Greenery die for myself ;) I like the soft color and the script on the background panel, great job with the challenge colors. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely floral image, lovely background and beautiful card base! I totally glossed over that set but it certainly is beautiful the way you've stamped it! Thanks for playing with my colors at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Windy! Love the collage background with the challenge colors. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to subscribe to your blog, but do not see how here. Your cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete