Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Rain Or Shine

 


Yes, I had to stamped the boots in purple because that is what color I would wear them in! I am using the Flowering Rain Boots bundle for the first time. Boots are in Gorgeous Grape ink, stems in Granny Apple Green ink and the tulips are in Fresh Freesia ink. I cut them with the matching Rain Boots dies and popped them on my scene I created by cutting a white piece of card stock and blending both Blamy Blue and Granny Apple Green ink with my blending brushes. I then stamped the grass from the Easter Friends set in Granny Apple Green. I layered a piece of Gorgeous Grape card stock behind and then added it a piece of Simply Marbelous DSP and a Grape base. I then stamped the sentiment on white card stock in Gorgeous Grape ink and cut it out with the Sweet Hearts dies banner die.  I finished it off with a Gorgeous Grape rhinestone on the banner die. 
Hope you have ahappy Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Flowering Rain Boots, Easter Friends
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia, Balmy Blue
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Simply Marbelous DSP, Basic White 
Rain Boots dies, Sweet Hearts dies, blending brushes, Gorgeous Grape rhinestone

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love how you've showcased these boots against that purple panel of Simply Marbleous. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Purple is my favorite color too! Still looking for a pair of purple rainboots! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete