Thursday, March 2, 2017

Botanical Boxes




I wanted to show off the open ended boxes 
I made for my guests to carry their cards home from card classes.
I used a few retired colors and retired DSP to decorate the boxes.
Miss Mossy Meadow and Lost Lagoon but new colors come and 
we get attached to those.
Here is a pick of the opening of the box: 

I used the Botanical Builder dies to add on the front
and then used a white accent dot colored black with a black sharpie.

I used a 8 1/2" x 10" piece of card stock.
I scored at 1" and 7 1/2" on the 8 1/2" side.
Scored at 4 1/2" and 5 1/2" on the 10" side.
I cut in on both sides of the 10" side and then attached the sides
to form the box.

I hope you have a blessed Thursday and thanks for
stopping by! 
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net




1 comment: