Wednesday, March 15, 2017

GDP078 Comforting & Healing to You



Love this card!  Even better than I had pictured it in my head!
Love when that happens (not often for me!)
I started with the DSP on the bottom and stamped on the mint 
background the splatter from Touches of Texture in Craft White.
It came out softer than I wanted but then I liked it that way.
I stamped the sentiment from Flourishing Phrases in Mint Macaron
and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Circle. I then 
cut the multi butterfly die from Timeless Tags in Mint Macaron. 
 The one die cuts all 6 butterflies out at once.
I love how they looked on the background.

I hope you can play along with the sketch challenge over at 
global-design-project.com this week!

Thanks for stopping by and may you have a blessed Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases, Touches of Texture
Ink: Mint Macaron, Whisper White craft ink
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, 
Blooms & Bliss DSP
Timeless Tags thinlits dies, Mint Macaron ribbon,
Stitched Shapes framelits dies





3 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous, Windy! Definitely soft and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Windy. Love the single colour. Thanks for playing with us at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Windy :) Thanks for playing along at Global Design Project x

    ReplyDelete